7.22.2010

Project 365


 Day 193
At the cottage to spend some time with the family! Campfires are fantastic! <3



Day 194
Starting off a wonderful day with chocolate chip pancakes! That's what I'm talking about. :) 




Day 195
Today, my grandma had some cake to celebrate some birthdays! While I was growing up it was always a sort of tradition to celebrate my mom, my aunts and my birthday together. Mom's is on July 26th, Aunt Zita's on the 27th & mine on August 1st. It's nice now when we can all be together to do that still. :) 


Day 196
Watched the movie "Valentine's Day." This movie was hilarious! I definitely recommend this one.


Day 197
Another tradition between my mom, aunt and me is our late night runs to IHOP! We had to keep it going so we all snuck out of the house and enjoyed some coffee and pancakes in the middle of the night. What fun!






Day 198
I'm all about sweet dessert wines! <3

Day 199
I went and visited "Frederick Meijer Gardens" today. It was pretty warm outside but still incredibly beautiful! <3 I signed up for a membership so I can go visit anytime I want now!



Day 200

WOW! Day 200 already!!!!

My mom was spending some time in Grand Rapids and I was the one in charge of getting her back up north to the cottage. We had a pretty chill night once we got there. I just loved the way her red wine glass looked with the lake in the background and had to take a picture! 


Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!