7.14.2010

Project 365

Day 184

Got some incredibly cute new shoes today! <3 I'm in love! 
Day 185

Hitting the road today for Michigan! Yaaay! :) 

Day 186

My mom had the idea to make some tags for all of bags I use for my photography stuff. So, that's just what she did. Thanks, Mom. :) 





Day 187 & 188

I helped my friend with a wedding he was photographing. It was a lot of fun & we had a blast! Couldn't have gone better!! :)

Day 189

Today I did a "Trash the Dress" workshop! It went really well and I got some great images. More to come!!


Day 190

Spent a long day editing pictures from some recent shoots I've done. It's tedious but I got a lot done!!!!





Day 191

My cousin Holly came into town today! We walked around Rockford for a little while and we enjoyed this beautiful sunset!

Day 192

Holly and I decided to go to the Museum today. We definitely felt like kids again! It was very fun and it brought back some childhood memories.


Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!