8.14.2010

Project 365-I am loved!

Day 215

Still on the road with my Dad, our last night we saw this gorgeous sunset. I SO badly wanted to stop & not two seconds later my Dad slows the car down and stops on the side of the road. He said "I can't let you miss this." I have the coolest Dad ever! He totally gets me! :)
 Day 216

Finally HOME!!! Yaaaay! <3 I didn't have any groceries at home so I opted to go to the store my first night back to get some stuff for my apartment. I don't thoroughly enjoy grocery shopping but Brad went with me so at least I didn't have to go by myself! :)

Day 217

My first full day back I enjoyed the afternoon with my wonderful Aunt Zita! We sat by the pool, relaxed, drank some wine and soaked up some sun, or in my case, too much sun! :)

Day 217

I LOVE my Mom. I was incredibly blessed to discover this sweet card in the mail from my mom today. A complete surprise & nothing else to say but that she loves me.  I love how my mom and I relate to one another. It's very cool! <3


Day 218

New sunglasses!!! Need I say more?!?

Day 219

Today, I spent a LOT of time today sorting through my "important paperwork" and in my attempt to get organized I bought the perfect and oh-so-cute file folder. If I'm gonna be organized, I might as well have fun with it!

Day 220

I woke up this morning and it was raining outside. I immediately opened all my windows, made some coffee, lit a few candles and sat cozy under a blanket listening to the rain. What a way to start the day!

Day 221

I have been completely overwhelmed and loved by my family and friends this week! I got a lot in the mail today. A wonderful box of goodies from my mom & a sweet belated birthday package from my darling friend Camille! I don't know what I'd do without all the wonderful & beautiful people I have in my life.

I. Am. Blessed.





Day 222

Now that my birthday has passed I had thank you cards to write! :) I admit that by the time I was finished with these I was over it.....BUT.....I really do enjoy letting people know how much I appreciate all that they do for me.




Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!