8.23.2010

Project 365- & all that.....jazz!

Day 223
Today I took pictures of this sweet couple at "Fredrick Meijer Gardens" in Grand Rapids. It's a great place to marvel at flowers and makes a wonderful backdrop for photo sessions. I really enjoyed working with Grace & Vyt! So much fun and such personality. These two make me smile!

Day 224

Until today, I had only "heard" of this movie. Now that I've watched it, I'm pretty sure my life would still be complete if I hadn't. ;)

Day 225

I helped a friend out with a wedding recently and I spent some of today looking through & editing the photos. It was a beautiful wedding and such a great group of people. :) Despite the hot day it was still a lot of fun! More pictures from this day are to come!!!
Day 226

Chicago. Three days. Two nights. Epic.
 Day 227

While in Chicago, we did a TON of shopping, my favorite store was Anthropologie!!!!! I lust over the stuff on their website often and it was so exciting to go to an actual store front. Definitely one of the highlights of my day. Kudos to Brad for pointing it out, I probably would have missed it completely! :)


Day 228
What would a trip to Chicago be without "Garrett's Popcorn??" It was only fit that we grab a few bags for the road home! :) 


Day 229
Home from Chicago! I babysat my cousins Lily & Claire today and I took them to see the new "Cat's & Dog's" movie. Not my favorite movie ever but if it makes them happy, it makes me happy! 
Day 230

Cleaning day!!!! I spent the majority of my day cleaning and organizing. Although it's not my most favorite thing to do, it is rewarding to sit down and come home to a clean apartment!


Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!