7.29.2010

Project 365

Day 201

Boursin cheese is some of my favorite stuff in the world!! Although it is not "breath" friendly, it is a delight! :)


Day 202

I've been playing my guitar more lately and that makes me happy! :)

Day 203

I've been working on a book that I will be using for my photography business as a portfolio. I finished filling it with my images today! The company producing the book is called "Graphi Studio." I'm thoroughly impressed with their customer service thus far and I look forward to using them more in the future!

Day 204

My wonderful Aunt gave me these two gift cards for my birthday! I can't wait to use them. What a treat!! :)
















Day 205

I had an extremely blessed & peaceful morning down by the lake at my house! Add my coffee and it was absolutely splendid!



Day 206

On our way to North Carolina, my Dad had to stop and work. My mom, Zach and I had about three hours to spare. While we had no problems keeping ourselves busy with other things, I enjoyed our stop to Starbucks! I was able to log on the internet for a few and enjoy a yummy, Iced Mocha with Hazelnut!

Day 207

What an incredible way to start out my day! A sweet friend of mine had dropped this off at our house for us to discover on the front steps. Our treat had a White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Latte, Cranberry Scone, Blueberry & Bran Muffins!

The cups had little encouraging words written on it and the back of the bag said: "May you rest & recover & slowly return to daily life. You are loved by God & us Walters!"

I am so blessed by all of the wonderful people in my world!! Thank you Walter's family for our special treat! :)


Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!