8.07.2010

Project 365



Day 208

Today I had a wonderful lunch with my beautiful friend, Katrina. She blessed me with an early birthday present. I absolutely LOVE it and am sure to wear it all the time. :)
Day 209

This is great! :) My family went out with our friends for a movie. The adults went to see "Salt" and the kids (in which I was included) went to see "Romona & Beezus." After, we got Cold Stone ice cream & we were curious to know if the toy store was still open. So, we walked down and sure enough, CLOSED! :( Everyone was bummed but my Dad went up to the door and saw the owner still inside with his crew. The owner knows my family really well because the same toy store has another location right in town where we live....and let's say we help keep business going. So, he recognized us, turned all the lights back on and told us to come on in and enjoy! It pays to know people sometimes!! :)

Day 210

I had a really great session with some cute kiddos today! They were sweet as could be and we had a lot of fun. A full post of these kids will be coming soon!



Day 211

Today I took some pictures of my best friend's little one, McKenna. She is adorable and I'm totally in love with her. :)

Day 212

I was hanging out at home this morning and I heard PURE JOY and laughter coming from the other room. I go look to see what's going on and my little brother and dad are having a full, blown out, nurf gun war! My brother was laughing so hard! They had army men all over the table, shooting at them and each other. I loved hearing all of the fun and I just had to get a picture of my brother's priceless face!

Day 213

I started on the road today with my dad to Michigan! :) This lamp was in our hotel and I just thought it was the coolest thing ever. I know, it's just a lamp.....but look at it!

Day 214

Atlanta, GA in the morning, a view from our hotel room window on the 12th floor!

Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!