7.02.2010

Project 365

Day 182

My little brother and his friend Issac were blowing bubbles and they were sticking to the grass! Someone called it to my attention so I ran for my camera and got a pic with Zach in the corner of the bubble! :)

Day 181

My grandpa passed away in January of this year and my family got to take his Mercedes Benz down to North Carolina. It's the "around town" car in little Brevard. Today when I was riding in the back seat I was just watching my dad drive & I know he really misses his dad. I felt like this picture really expresses how grateful to have this to remember him by. My grandpa LOVED this car! :)




Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!