6.30.2010

Project 365

Day 180

Today my family spent the afternoon at a friends house swimming and just hanging out. Of course I brought my camera and I'm so glad because I got some great images. This is one that I love of my handsome little brother! :)


Day 179

How cool is this?! That's all I have to say about this one. :)



Day 178

This is Franklin...or at least that's what we call him. This cat lives around my house and this morning mom caught him sneaking water out of the bird bath. Too cute and TOTALLY busted.



Day 177

My mom made a super delicious oatmeal cobbler for breakfast this morning! It was really good but really filling! :)



Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!