9.12.2010

Project 365-Catching up!

 Ok, ok. I know I've been slacking on my project 365 so I'm catching up! :) Here's a re-cap of my last couple weeks!

Day 231-I started going to Frontline Community Church with Brad! We both really like this church and I'm very excited to keep attending! :)

Day 232-I went school shopping with my grandma today! So weird to be getting back into that but it was still fun.

Day 233-Babysat my little cousins today and we did this fun under the sea puzzle.

Day 234-I just loved the sky this morning. :)




Day 235-Got some Victoria's Secret body spray at the mall with my aunt today! Mmm!

Day 236-Ok, so I picked out these paint samples to re-do my kitchen earlier this summer. It's been so crazy that I just haven't gotten to it yet. I'm thinking this will be a project for the winter!

Day 237-Brad bought me flowers today!!! Aw! <3

Day 238-I am such a dork but I got a new planner today. I can't wait to start writing in it! Yaaay!

Day 239-Today starts the very early morning routine! Oh my.

Day 240-This week has a lot to do with school because I'm getting into the swing of things. I'm really liking it so far. Today was Art History!

Day 241-I got this sweet, sweet card in the mail from my mom today. I am loved! <3

Day 242-Photography class!!
Day 243-Oh my gosh! So, my little cousin told me about this awesome necklace at Target and I just HAD to get it! It's so perfect for me......especially because it sparkles.

Day 244-Butterfly!! :)

Day 245-Went to Four Winds with my family and Brad this weekend to celebrate my Grandma's 60th birthday! It was SOOO much fun!

Day 246-I love Fossil. The end.


Samantha Austin Photography, based in Western Michigan, approaches photography in a fresh & natural way while offering a unique experience that is personal in reflecting the special moments of your life! We specialize in children, family and wedding photography. Thanks for visiting and keep checking back!